Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

349 Excellent

About TeaMonkey

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,454 profile views
  1. I don't think this is even simple now. Don't you need a copy of your TM30 which might be difficult to get.
  2. It's longstay.tgia.org They haven't setup the domain routing properly so if you put www. at the beginning it can't find it. It also does not automatically redirect to the secure HTTPS so you will likely get an unsafe warning unless you specifically go to https://longstay.tgia.org I was clicking on some of the company's on there and quite a few don't even have anything prepared. It just goes to their home page in the Thai language.
  3. Good luck with getting your foreign insurance company to certify that it meets the Thai legal requirements and gets signed by two directors. http://longstay.tgia.org/document/overseas_insurance_certificate.pdf
  4. Yes, just checked and you're right. I don't think there are any visas that allow more than one year of stay.
  5. So confusing. Apart from the Elite visa the maximum you can apply for is 1 year so this seems to include any type of visa.
  • Create New...