Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About BKK90210

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  1. I know that the house plan has to be certified by the architect or the engineer., in order to get the building permit. Is this correct? Does anyone know if those architect and engineer have to be thai and having thai license only? Can it be stamped by the US engineer? I'm a certified engineer, having my own engineering firm and can certified in 4 western states including California and Hawaii, will they accept it? We're planning to build a vacation home somewhere in SriRasha or Chonburi area Many thanks for your help in advance
  • Create New...