Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

8 Neutral

About Randy99

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

421 profile views
  1. I'm preparing to move from Pattaya to Phan Thong. Researching what I must do to inform Immigration I understand that form TM28 is history, no longer in use and that I need to report my new residence on form TM27. I that correct. Further, on one legal firms website, the presenter claims, reading directly from the Immigration website, that those of us here on Non Resident O-A Retirement are exempt from needing to file the TM27. That would mean that the landlord filing TM30 is the only way Thai Immigration will know where I live. If anyone can clarify, it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...