Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 May 2019 02:08


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About mrbeerguy

  • Rank
  1. Hi Joe. I am extending permission to stay retirement. I Have 50,000 Baht per month income Verification from Embassy.More than the difference in bank to reach 65,000 per month. I will have also transferred 70,000 Bht for 7 months before Extension date.This is hopefully using Combo method at Jomtien Imm. Any Problems you can see? I Am in Canada now.Maybe just get a new O-A Retirement at Consulate here.Thanx
  • Create New...