Jump to content
BANGKOK 27 May 2019 06:44


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

254 Excellent

About Sumarianson

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Previous Fields

  • Location

Profile Information

  • Location

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo

Recent Profile Visitors

759 profile views
  1. Excellent. Now considering thst the average tourist stays 2 weeks or more in Thailand. That would amount to 2400 for a year's. How come the bear minimum requirement for emergency health insurance for over 50's is over 30000 Baht? A cover for injuries up to 30000 baht on a motorcycle ( much more dangerous and likely) is only less than 500B for the year. Insurance makes no sense to me.
  2. Glad you are not Police or a Judge. The law states that you 'must' give way to oncoming traffic when exiting a side road. It does not say 'except if you are travelling faster than adjacent traffic' or ' you are going faster than tbe speed limit for the road'. It was the BMW who should be aware of oncoming traffic and wait and take the furthest left lane and not the centre or right hand lane. You need to study the rules of the road and redo your test, as you would be a danger on the road witb your 60% / 40% in such a clear case of dangerous driving, blocking traffic, cutailing and abusing another road driver. Disgraceful.
  3. If the child came from europe and booked to return to europe, no problem. It is the child's residence that is important. Where it has lived last, legally for 6 or more months. It is to there that the child must go and any arguement settled in the courts of that country. It is not possible yo legally take the child from it's resident country without the expressed permission of the parent resident/citizen in that country.
  • Create New...