Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

101 Excellent

About Polaky

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 06/12/1951

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Haha, when i read the headline i was immedietly interested, i thought the article was about eye correction surgery!!!
  2. If your desperate and have a fat wallet then you can try.
  3. You have to remember that when the outbreak started many countries were closing their borders to the chinese, but not Thailand, borders remained open for some time, people were scratching their heads wondering why they were still allowing them into the country, then china banned travel on it's citizens, so finally thai closed it's borders, Imagine how low the numbers would have been if they acted immediately, it would be all over now.
  • Create New...