Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

261 Excellent

About SEtonal

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 04/28/1966

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. In that video he says that his student visa is good until March 3 of next year. For anyone interested, here is video of him traveling from Vietnam to Thailand on March 3. So his ED visa is only valid until his 1-year entry date.
  • Create New...