Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

189 Excellent

About OzMan

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Where is an inexpensive place in BKK to get a health certificate for a drivers license? medconsultasia gives them for 250 baht, but I went there for a prescription renewal and there were other fees on top of what I was told initially, such as clinic fees in addition to seeing the doctor. End result: $200 AUD for a prescription renewal. Any other places apart from medconsultasia?
  • Create New...