Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 January 2019 12:22

Mike Teavee

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

192 Excellent

About Mike Teavee

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Mike Teavee

    Time To Call It Quits.

    From your previous thread... You were looking at HK, SG (Neither big on the freedom of expression front) & TW, I'm not 100% sure about the year round sunshine part but TW would seem to tick most of your boxes so I'm going to guess there, Shangri-La or you've given up on Asia and are heading to somewhere like Portugal
  2. Mike Teavee

    Time To Call It Quits.

    Wow, finally made the decision (am assuming you've also finally given up on your relationship) - Hope it's all good for you. I'm not sure I understand the "Guts" comment, I'm busy trying to find the G/Nuts to quit my job in Singapore to move to Thailand (It's crunch time again, time to sign for another year's condo lease) - Maybe next year ey son... (If you're not from the UK and/or don't remember the advert that would make no sense). Anyway, good luck with your next adventure, care to share where you're heading to?