Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About eagleo

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I read somewhere on a Thai embassy or consulate website that the new 60 day TR visa can't be converted into any other type of visa while in Thailand. I can't find the details anymore. I am wondering if I could get a visa extension based on retirement for this visa from a immigration office in Thailand. (As this would not be a conversion?) I used to have a Non Immigrant O-A visa (retirement) first, then after expiry I got an retirement extension which was valid till end of May. I left Thailand in March and had a return permit which now also expired as Thailand did not let people in o
  • Create New...