Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

11 Good

About Chill27

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Does anyone know the type of test required, PCR? Also is a certificate printed in English also required and would a regional hospital such as Kalasin, be able to provide? 72 hours isn't too long to rearrange everything if you don't get it right the first time! I'm hoping to fly back to the UK (with my Thai girlfriend for the first time) in the next few weeks.
  2. Thai people seem to love breathing smoke. I literally cannot go outside at times in my girlfriend's village due to the amount of smoke from backyard fires, BBQ's etc. It should be a public health/education issue, but no one seems to care.
  • Create New...