Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 19:45


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About scratchdog

  • Rank
  1. Thank you guys. Yes I will bring the copy of the birth certificate just in case!
  2. Stayed 5 months this year with tourist visa. (60 days+30 days extension then re-enter with visa exempt 30 days+30 days extension, total of 5 months) Now I'm back to USA. But I will enter again next month with Non O visa (son was born last month in bkk) Will I have problem with immigration in Suvarnabhumi airport? because stayed too long with tourist visa? (previous year I also stayed about 5 months with TR visa) I've seen some posts here that they got denied because stayed too long with TR visa. I'm worried that they will deny to go see my son!
  • Create New...