Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 20:13


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Monkeycity

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi, thanks for the response. This kind of visa can only be obtained from Savannakhet? Thank you.
  2. Hi, I would like to stop studying here at university and change to a marriage visa. What kind of paperwork would I need from my university? Or do I just need to leave the country? I believe there is two options for the marriage visa? I would like the one where I would have to leave every 90 days, I believe this has no financial requirements? What kind of paperwork would I need for this? I have a little business in the UK but doesn't bring in enough to fulfill the 40k requirements and I need about 8 more months of saving for the 400k. Really appreciate any answers, information and/or advice you could give me. Thank you! Monkey
  • Create New...