Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Druidian

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I read one needs to have 400K B in their account as a requirement and well... I don't have it.
  2. Where would you go then? Any recommendation? In Chiang Mai maybe?
  3. Hello, guys. Could you recommend to me some reliable agency in Chiang Rai which could replace my non B extension with a non 0 "Marriage" one, please?
  4. Thank you for all your help. Is there any agency near Chiang Rai you could recommend to me, please? If you cannot post it in here, please, pm me.
  5. And if I got that extension with an agency help, could I get a new extension in one year myself?
  6. Thanks so much for your answers. Please, one more question; after getting that non 0 "Marriage" extension, could I get another one once that non 0 was right about to expire?
  7. Once again, thank you for your help. I think this is the last question concerning the matter; say the extension of my non B expired in six months but I would like to switch to that non 0 "Marriage" extension right now, is it possible to do it or I would have to wait around six months and apply for it just before my non B extension expiration date?
  8. I see. Thank you for your explanation. Please, kindly tell me, once you've got an extension that way, can the employer cancel your visa once you quit the job or you can stay in the country and find another one?
  9. What are the requirements for switching from Non-B to Non-0 "Marriage"? Of course, under the virus circumstances, without leaving the country, I don't trust agencies and I would like to do it legally, How does the process look like?
  • Create New...