Jump to content

Mr Smithy

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Mr Smithy

  1. Quote
    18 hours ago, wharfdaddy said:

    I want to get an extension on my current Non-B (single entry)

    No short term extension is available unless you are married to a Thai person in which case you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife - The only other extension available is a 12 month extension based on working which could be applied for with the support of the school.

  2. 1 minute ago, sanook 1 said:

    You mean the Kor ror 3 ?

    In the kor ro 3 on the backside are 2 lines with boxes to fill out,the one line Below my passport number is left empty, while the 2nd line has à number filled in,is this something local amphur should fill also or just leave it?”

    As already said the Amphoe will change nothing and neither should you. However, if you believe an error exists then discuss that with the Amphoe staff but you will need the assistance of a competent translator.

    • Thanks 1

  3. 15 minutes ago, phraeophailin said:

    I will not have 400 000bht in the bank yet, but if I can apply for a 60days extention at Korat immergration would be the way to go. Do I need to show them my bank account or just means of funds to cover myself

    NO finacials are required but you must provide copies of your marriage cert., wives ID and tabian baan - Your wife must also be present when applying.

  • Create New...