Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About azt219

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi I entered the country with my 90 day non-immigrant marriage visa. I am trying to covert that to a 12 month marriage visa but I didn't realise the UK embassy in thailand no longer certifys marriage certificates (I made a post previously and another user pointed it out and I've been trying to find a way around this but no luck so far). I now have a employer who is happy to give me a work permit, but their HR has stated the immigration department said that my current visa does not allow for a work permit to be issued for me. Is that true? Can I not ge
  2. I'm with UOB, but my wife opened the account for me, I don't think I would have been able to open it on my own as I was on tourist visa at the time.
  • Create New...