Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ELMqgp

  1. if your dont have usa passport, sorry must take the letter, the told me only extension 30days, can not give me 60days.
  2. Today I been there, They needed an airline ticket to leave Thailand and a letter from the consulate. Don't waste your time going over there, please just go to another immigration office for an extension. The agency requires 9,000 baht before they will extend it for you.
  • Create New...