Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

132 Excellent

1 Follower

About ballbreaker

  • Rank
    Super Member

Recent Profile Visitors

7,052 profile views
  1. Cisco also makes the RV320 dual wan router which I think has few LAN ports and will be a few thousand baht cheaper than RV325 mentioned earlier post.
  2. The below is off the W7 instructions for year 2019. My interpretation says everything after the word examples are reasons you must renew. You will not be able to use spouse as exemption unless she renews ITIN. "ITINs for spouses and dependents who reside outside of the United States. Spouses and dependents residing outside of the United States shouldn’t apply for, or renew, an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) unless they qualify for an allowable tax benefit. Examples include a dependent parent who qualifies the primary taxpayer to claim the head of household filing status, or a dependent who files his or her own tax return. The individual must be listed on an attached U.S. federal tax return with the schedule or form that applies to the allowable tax benefit. For tax years 2018 through 2025, you can’t claim a personal exemption deduction for yourself, your spouse, or your dependent."
  • Create New...