And a rather weird flight plan:
- Jul 6, start in Egypt
- fly to the UAE
- Jul 7, from UAE to Pakistan
- Jul 8, they do not just fly plain eastward to Chengdu, they fly 1000s of miles SE-ward to Thailand
- Jul 9, they fly northward to Chengdu and return to Utapo before midnight
- Jul 10 they stay in Rayong
- Jul 11, they finally return to Egypt (seemingly directly)
So what did these 31 Egypt military guys had to “discuss” in these 4 countries, what did the airplane transport and what freight did they unload where ???
... add in to that the CCSA cancelled 8 (in letters: eight !!! ) similar flights in July, planned by Egypt military staff ...
So we are not talking about a nice visit to see old allies again
There’s more behind this story ...
What’s really going on there ?