Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 January 2019 07:11


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

141 Excellent

About offset

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

8,307 profile views
  1. offset

    When a parent dies and leave kids

    If I have sole custody of my son who will get custordy over him when I die, can I make provisions in a will to give sole custody to somebody other than his mother somebody that as been helping me look after him for a long time