Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by happylarry

  1. For anybody and everybodys interest:- There is now a second MFA service in Bangkok, it is in the same building as a MRT station, in fact you go up an escalator straight into the office area. I dont remember the station name but will post a bit later when my wife is home. Anyway they do everything there except post the finished documents to you. My wife took a document there on friday AM but it would not be ready to pick up until tuesday so she paid for express to get back the same day. About 10 AM she got a phone call telling her there was something to amend so she went back and picked it up and took it to a translator office got it amended and returned it to the MFA office and then picked up the finished document at 3 PM. Good service. Believe me it is a thousand times easier to get to than the other one. HL
  • Create New...