Jump to content

Felt 35

Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

593 Excellent

About Felt 35

  • Rank
    Platinum Member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Recent Profile Visitors

15,853 profile views
  1. Dont worry 2-3 years down the road there are no grassland or sugarcane fields left with the pace road construction and property construction goes here. Tropical Beijing are soon ready for the masses. Westerners should prepare for 24/7 curfew and total lockdown.
  • Create New...