Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

111 Excellent

About Danthai

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,277 profile views
  1. Ubonjoe, 1. Can you confirm the need for a copy of your prior divorce document. This is the first I've heard this. My marriage cert and Kor two indicates wife took my name and my change of address and TM 30 by wife indicates our new address. What divorce document are they looking for? 2. How long before appointment can we order a BKK credit advice and Bkk letter. Live in Nong-Han, a long way from CM Immigration. Thx in advance.
  • Create New...