Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

508 Excellent

About HarrySeaman

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

4,619 profile views
  1. I have an older Xiaomi Amazfit Bip. It does everything I could ask for. One extremely good feature is that at first I could go a full month before having to recharge the watch. Two years later is is down to 2.5 weeks. Friends with watches that cost many times what mine cost have to recharge them daily. No thank you very much! My Amazfit Bip is supposed to be waterproof to something like 3 ATM (30 meters water depth). I no longer scuba dive but the watch has been fine in shallow water or showers. If you want a dive watch then buy a dive watch. Check Lazada for Ama
  • Create New...