Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

404 Excellent

About OneZero

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

7553 profile views
  1. Give the decision makers a break. They have to conserve money for that badly needed Chinese submarine deal (grab me by the short hairs I think it's called).
  • Create New...