As mentioned by several, the first things you need to do are:
1. Turn off the main water supply in to the condo.
2. Remove the braided hoses, both hot and cold.
3. Check the fittings in the wall, these have a nasty habit of collecting dirt / rusting if not brass, a small screwdriver can be used to fish out the majority of the dirt, if you have somebody to help, then a quick on and off of the mains with flush the rest out.
4. Replace the braided hoses with good quality ones.
5. Back flush the water heater, these can get blocked with dirt, to do this, turn off the electr