Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1,394 Excellent

About puchooay

  • Rank
    Super Member

Recent Profile Visitors

8,426 profile views
  1. My wife renewed her passport in July. Appointment made by phone, not checked upon arrival at Embassy. Not sure about now but, at that time, there was an issue with the renewal system between London and Bangkok. New passports were being issued in London, usually all applications sent to Bangkok, but passports only valid for one year.
  2. I did mine at home. Total cost about 20 baht. Simple.
  • Create New...