Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1463 Excellent

About stubuzz

  • Rank
    Super Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If the money was sent in several transfers, will the bank issue a letter for each one or is it possible for the bank to issue a combined letter for the total amount?
  2. I would like to know if it is possible to start paying into an old private Prudential pension again. I have read many articles but they some say i can and other say i cannot because of my tax relief status. Does anyone have any experience with this?
  • Create New...