Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by stubuzz

  1. 1 hour ago, Daffy D said:

    The batteries are a few years old but hardly used so should still be OK, I think they possibly just need a jump start or something to wake them up.

    If they are nicad, jump them with 12V. Do this for 1 second at at time and them put them on charge.


    If this does not work, open the pack and check the voltage of each individual cell. You may need to jump each cell individually. However, from experience, be prepared to replace some cells or buy a new battery pack.

  2. 1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

    Travelers who have not undertaken the test prior to their arrival are required to take an antigen rapid test, costing 300 baht per person. They will be allowed to enter the province only if the results are negative, otherwise they will be sent to a hospital.

    Maybe they could use the same tests for international arrivals.

  3. 52 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

    This brings into question the government's statement that vaccinated people taking the new '7' day quarantine should book '10' days and hotels have been instructed to refund if the traveller is granted '7' days on entry.  No doubt that will be also be refused as 'its a packeage'.

    LOS-Land of Scams

    • Sad 1
  4. 10 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

    In the west this sort of situation would usually be sorted out by a quick and cheap abortion. But with the Buddhist beliefs, fear of ghosts and abortion not really legal, this is the way it is often dealt with in Thailand. 

    Abortion was recently legalized.



    • Like 1
    • Thanks 1
  5. 45 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

    Latest cumulative is 12.5% positivity rate for all those tests with results back thus far -- 839 positives out of 6,690 results. 5851 negatives, and 1370 test results still pending.

    Am i correct in saying that a greater that 5% positivity rate indicates that testing should be increased?

  6. I was looking at the requirements for a non O conversion from a visa exempt stamp and saw 6.1.3. Is this enforced? After 10 plus years is a copy available at the registering District Office?



    6.1 In case of marriage registered in Thailand, please show:
    6.1.1 Marriage certificate (Form Kor Ror.2)
    6.1.2 Marriage certificate (Form Kor Ror.3)
    6.1.3 A copy of letter certifying marital status before registration of marriage (a copy of letter certifying that the applicant is single) (In absence of such letter, a copy thereof can be obtained from the District Office where the marriage was registered.)

  7. Superglue does no stick polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE) plastics which car parts are usually made of.

    As previously recommended by another poster, a tube of silicone would be your best bet.





    • Like 1
  • Create New...