Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 February 2019 13:44


Advanced Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

413 Excellent

About jmd8800

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. just about everything one needs to know about train travel worldwide is on https://seat61.com
  2. I am not trying be rude here, but .... it seems you are not being forced to leave as the title of this thread suggests, rather you are choosing to leave as you think it is unwise to transfer that much money to a Thai bank.
  3. Luckily I am in a building that does this for me and gives me a receipt that they did notify immigration.
  4. If someone is going to be here 5 months then wouldn't a 6 month METV be more appropriate? Just thinking out loud......
  • Create New...