Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by playboy

  1. Can you please send me a link that state no need Kor Ror 22 to apply for a 60 day extension to visit my wife. The one similar to this one http://bangkokimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/06-edit_NON-O.pdf. I went up there but can not find one. Thank you.
  2. "applied for the 90 day non immigrant visa (category O) as soon as you had the 400k baht in the bank. It only has to be in the bank on the day you apply" I can apply for this kind of visa only when my prior visa or prior permit to is still valid only? Now my visa is expired and I stay in thailand with special extended under the granted time of 31st July so can I still apply for this visa?
  3. May I ask! with all those complications to get kor ror 2 or 22 or marriage certificated to certified to get appointment from consulate, translation, reappointment etc etc.. can we just go to the Amphoe and register our marry or remarry in thailand so we will get marriage certificated in thai and bring that to the immigration? Just wonder if that can be done?
  4. Thank you very much UbonJoe "You apply for a 60 day extension to visit you wife without the Kor Ror 22" this made me feel a lot better!
  5. Hi, I got marry in US and have US marriage certificate. I showed my US certificate to Thai consulate in Los angeles when I got my Non-o visa. Now to get extension in Thailand they asked me for Kor ro 2, what is the step to get register to thai system or to get Kor ro 2 or 22 or certificate for immigration to extend my visa? Thank you
  • Create New...