Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

124 Excellent

About YorkshireTyke

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My one year old PCX Hybrid shows around 49.5 average on the onboard computer. I do use the expensive fuel, (95?) and usually just short journeys , 5-10 minutes.
  2. I want to try to grow some potatoes, anyone know where I can buy seed potatoes? I know I can use and adapt spuds from the supermarket but I would prefer seed spuds if I can find. Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...