Things For Kids To Do In Chiang Rai

Rainmaker

Is there anywhere to take the Children for a day out in or around Chiang Rai. Ive visited Doi Tung, Mai salong, hot springs and elephant places, but would like to know a few more locations to keep the children occupied. any suggestion?

the library...a temple...swimming....fishing....biking....tennis...

Is there anywhere to take the Children for a day out in or around Chiang Rai. Ive visited Doi Tung, Mai salong, hot springs and elephant places, but would like to know a few more locations to keep the children occupied. any suggestion?

How ald are they rainmaker?

There is a water park here and parks with some good playgrounds. It will come down to age.

cheers ITR :o

I am not sure if it still happens during wintertime, but when the water is warm many expats go with their families on Sundays to the swimmingpool of the Rimkok Hotel.

Quite funny to hear the children speak English with each other.

Nice for them and nice for the parents to meet some 'of the same kind'.

Limbo :o

There is a water park here and parks with some good playgrounds. It will come down to age.

Hi ITR,

Shes 5-1/2 years old, water park and parks, where?? many thanks

Hi ITR,

Its a big lake that has cable ski and also skiing behind a boat. I think she will be a little young though. I will getthe directions and post anyway for you.

ITR :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ITR,

Hi ITR, yes if you could get direction that would be great. Regards

Its a big lake that has cable ski and also skiing behind a boat. I think she will be a little young though. I will getthe directions and post anyway for you.

Okey, let me give this a try...

1. Go fishing - Kiang Doi fishing park is about 5 kms from See Yaek Mae Korn going towards Santi Buri Golf course.

2. Go bicycling - old airport about 5 pm, hundreds of Thais and farangs come here to jog, run their dog, play takraw, ride their bicycle, etc.

3. Watch radio controlled airplanes fly - old airport (between 10 to 12 noon). About 10 persons come here to spread their wings. Things could get more interesting when accidents happen. Good thing these are only model airplanes.

4. Go swimming - best pool in town is probably the one at the Dusit Hotel. There is also a pool at Ing Doi - somewhat between Barry's golf course and Doi Khao Kwai (right side) going to Doi Khao Kwai.

5. Learn Thai Music.

6. Learn Golf - you can buy my golf clubs because I no longer use them. heh heh...

Hi ITR, where abouts is this park you mentioned

Take her up to the Khun Korn waterfall, the full climb will probably be too much for her but the initial stage is easy and good fun. The lawns at the base of the trail are a good spot for kid's and dogs to run around too.

Take supplies.

Directions are easy, south on the Super highway, right at the White Temple, (she'll like that too), left at the T junction, then right at the Khun Korn sign. Just follow the good road to the park.

Take her up to the Khun Korn waterfall, the full climb will probably be too much for her but the initial stage is easy and good fun. The lawns at the base of the trail are a good spot for kid's and dogs to run around too.

Take supplies.

Directions are easy, south on the Super highway, right at the White Temple, (she'll like that too), left at the T junction, then right at the Khun Korn sign. Just follow the good road to the park.

thanks for the tip wil take a look at the weekend, regards