American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

ss.jpg

video screenshot

American actor Geoffrey Giuliano, who was filmed last week launching a bizarre rant at a fellow shopper in Big C Pattaya has posted a video on social media hitting out at coverage of the incident.

The original incident, which took place last Thursday saw Mr Giuliano approach a man who was behind him in the ‘10 items or less’ queue, after being questioned about why he was putting “about 20 items” through the checkout.

An argument ensued and Mr Giuliano turned round to the man and declared: “I’m American, I do what I want”.

The video of the incident made headline news both in Thailand and overseas.

In the expletive laden response, which was uploaded by Mr Giuliano on Saturday, the Hollywood star describes coverage of the incident as “nonsense” before describing the man who filmed the bizarre rant as a “French f**k head.”

And that’s just within the first 20 seconds.

Mr Giuliano then goes onto question why “when we’re on the brink of world war three with North Korea” the incident made “front page news” around the world.

“Let me tell you what is not a story,” Mr Giuliano says.

“Me going into the ten item line with fourteen items and some guy sticking his f**king nose into that.”

He then says that what “Donald Trump is doing to the world” and that “virtually anything that is happening in the world” is more important that the incident.

But just as you think Mr Giuliano may have a point, the video takes another bizarre turn as he begins to impersonate the French man who filmed the original incident, mimicking his accent as he gives his version of events.

Mr Giuliano then goes onto say that while he regards himself as only a B or C list actor, he describes himself as an “A list writer” and that his books have made him over $9 million.

He ends the video by talking about the “power of social media” and how an incident filmed in a supermarket in Pattaya can quickly be beamed around the world.

Finally he says, “I’m guilty” and describes the whole incident as “stupid”.

People commenting on social media were far from sympathetic towards Mr Giuliano.

Others said that the video was perhaps Mr Giuliano’s best performance to date.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-04

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropping the F word in a public place is not clever, Thai people know what it means and they don't like it .

But then making a self righteous video in an attempt to redeem himself and using it again on several occasions !!

The guy is not doing himself any favours......... or maybe he's just seeking some attention in which case he's doing okay.

One and a half minutes into his video, I exited, arrogant pompous ass American in my opinion.

Don't try to deflect what transpired, 10 item line, 14 items, your guilty, good on the Frenchman for sticking it to you, at least he had the balls, I am sure he hasn't made another video, because he has nothing to deflect, he told the truth about how arrogant you are, actor, writer, God help those that have to put up with you, especially your poor darling wife, but I am sure the Thai's have a higher tolerance level than western woman.

When and if NK send it's missile, which will never happen (paranoid F), I hope it lands on your big fat ugly head, now get back in line with 10 items, "Mr I am American and I do what I want", lucky it was the French guy and not me, or you would have 4 items up your *&^%$, compliments from an Aussie OY OY OY 

14 minutes ago, joeyg said:

This is nothing.  He is potentially dangerous.

I don't like to say too much about someone I have never met, but the impression I get from these videos is of a crass, foul-mouthed, arrogant bully who is extremely volatile but who sees his own behaviour as perfectly normal.  Sorry, pal, while you can do what you want inside your own castle, when you're out in public places and other people are around there are certain things that aren't acceptable - and abusing others and mouthing off at people and cussing them are amongst them.

6 minutes ago, mstevens said:

I don't like to say too much about someone I have never met, but the impression I get from these videos is of a crass, foul-mouthed, arrogant bully who is extremely volatile but who sees his own behaviour as perfectly normal.  Sorry, pal, while you can do what you want inside your own castle, when you're out in public places and other people are around there are certain things that aren't acceptable - and abusing others and mouthing off at people and cussing them are amongst them.

Exactly.  I unfortunately have had some interaction with him before.  It was not good.  I know others that know him for many years. No one has anything good to say.

51 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Dropping the F word in a public place is not clever, Thai people know what it means and they don't like it .

But then making a self righteous video in an attempt to redeem himself and using it again on several occasions !!

The guy is not doing himself any favours......... or maybe he's just seeking some attention in which case he's doing okay.

Exactly.

His sense of entitlement is laughable.

Why this is even news baffles me. In that respect I sorta agree with him

On any given day I guarantee you could find some farang of various nationalities behaving like a dick.

Maybe we need a daily post of 'farang dick of the day post'

Archived