American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

Just now, GinBoy2 said:

Why this is even news baffles me. In that respect I sorta agree with him

On any given day I guarantee you could find some farang of various nationalities behaving like a dick.

Maybe we need a daily post of 'farang dick of the day post'

it's just "the way the cards came out of the deck."  A happen stance.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Regyai said:

A List writer

Act-tor

Or phoney PRESS member (festooned with press ID's as I recall on Frenchies video clip)

I recall that as well. A little Googling doesn't paint a favourable picture of this fellow or his "business" dealings. 

Seems like a serial conman who manipulates his way into acquaintance with the well-known and then uses those tenuous connections for self-aggrandizement and profit. 

George Harrison's widow is certainly not a fan: 

http://harrisonstories.tumblr.com/post/70584291107/the-sight-of-geoffrey-giulianos-face-is-enough-to

Just now, docshock13 said:

I recall that as well. A little Googling doesn't paint a favourable picture of this fellow or his "business" dealings. 

Seems like a serial conman who manipulates his way into acquaintance with the well-known and then uses those tenuous connections for self-aggrandizement and profit. 

http://harrisonstories.tumblr.com/post/70584291107/the-sight-of-geoffrey-giulianos-face-is-enough-to

Very insightful.  That pretty much puts it in a nutshell.

Wow... This guy has got himself into a right old silly mess... He's right of course, but he comes across as if he's totally lost it.

In fairness, we've all come across the 'self righteous, arrogant, wanna punch them straight in the nose' type of foreigner here who gets in everyones business and makes a big deal out of the most minor of issues - Lots of people have probably wanted to tell this French guy to go forth and multiply.

However, the fact remains that this wacky American guy was out in public stretching regulations which exist for the benefit of everyone, his response was wrong, but nonetheless understandable if an annoying guy was being petty and pushing his buttons.

After all, who hasn't gone through the 10 items or less line and stretched it a little... 12, 13, 14 items. As this videos explains, it really is no big deal, its hardly the crime of the century. And who hasn't been in the 10 items or less line, seen someone in front of them with 12, 13, 14 items and thought 'well its hardly worth making a big deal about it' ?

The American clearly over reacted to having his buttons pushed, but some guys have a special skill at getting up peoples noses, I apologise for the generalisation, but the French can excel at this skill. 

An now Geoffrey Giuliano's buttons have been pushed further, an international news story over this issue... what ? its just ridiculous, the world has gone mad, upside down, inside out - when this is a major story there is a great deal of idiocy at play - In retrospect, emotion aside, the comments of the American Actor / Writer are quite right... 

Beyond the fact this this has become an International story, the only issue we as the public could take with this news is not the point that Geoffrey Giuliano made, which is quite valid, but in his delivery, which, lets face it comes across as somewhat of an agitated retaliation and not that of someone who has thought this out carefully - Yes, he's upset, but who wouldn't be?

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

However, the fact remains that this wacky American guy was out in public stretching regulations which exist for the benefit of everyone, his response was wrong, but nonetheless understandable if an annoying guy was being petty and pushing his buttons.

After all, who hasn't gone through the 10 items or less line and stretched it a little... 12, 13, 14 items. As this videos explains, it really is no big deal, its hardly the crime of the century. And who hasn't been in the 10 items or less line, seen someone in front of them with 12, 13, 14 items and thought 'well its hardly worth making a big deal about it' ?

The American clearly over reacted to having his buttons pushed, but some guys have a special skill at getting up peoples noses, I apologise for the generalisation, but the French can excel at this skill. 

Sorry for selective quoting, but i find the last 2 lines extremely funny, thanks for the giggle.

17 minutes ago, docshock13 said:

Maybe he was commissioned by Nat Geo to freelance a a couple 'o pages about Big C's 10 items or less check out lines

;)

Had to google the guy to even know a little about him (certainly not well known.) He seems to be the preverbal New York a-hole that puts himself above common courtesy and exhibits a total disregard for others. Let him suffer the notoriety.

3 minutes ago, sensortec said:

9 Mio US $ he owns and walk by him self in a cheap charly supermarket ? Is that the american way of life ?  Pattaya do not need such F*** You Guys with no respect !

You mean if you had US$9m would you only go into designer stores?

The money is earnings over the past 30 years BTW - so I'm guessing he has significantly less.

That said, it is irrelevant how much money he has, where he chooses to spend it and whether or not he chooses to shop at the same place the rest of us do. 

Your point seems quite irrelevant. But, I also agree, its not just Pattaya, but the world doesn't need people who can react so strongly, but neither does the world need the irritating little weasels who make such a significant deal out of something so minor.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The french guy seems really annoying….if someone started filming me like that, I would take it upon myself to administer justice in the way I sought fit. This may include a broken phone or a broken nose for the offending party, or maybe both.

As I see it, this is the issue...  You can't respond to some 'annoying, whiney, whinging little weasel' at all... they will just bring you down to their level and play the victim. Any physical response will surely result in this sort of character crying foul and you on the wrong end of legal proceedings...  

In this situation, its already too late, you've entered the line with 14 items !!!!... you've make the mistake. Perhaps right response is complete and total ignorance of their presence... you don't acknowledge them, you don't hear them, you don't see them...

You may want to smash in their face, but they want that confrontation too... they want to win, to win at all costs no matter what scene they make, no matter how petty.... make no mistake, these people are not 'fighting for our rights'... they are not trying to make the world a better place, they are not protesting against minor injustices... they are simply irritating petty little weasels.

16 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The french guy seems really annoying….if someone started filming me like that, I would take it upon myself to administer justice in the way I sought fit. This may include a broken phone or a broken nose for the offending party, or maybe both.

Really???  Maybe you need to talk to someone about your issues

34 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Way to go, Rambo.

It is the arrogance of Americans abroad that gives them all a bad name .  I was first abroad in Italy in the 1950s where the US had done major reparations to towns and villages that had been badly damaged in WWII .  Many Italian friends and others that I met hated and reviled Americans for their arrogance and boasting , too much money .  The same applies today , many Americans are only moderately educated , but can afford to travel .  America and All Americans need to adopt a little humility and good manners .

44 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

And you would probably ends jailed, fined or deported...the offending party in this case being the moronish actor for bending the rules, something he hates about trump..the irony

Archived