American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

1 minute ago, ovi1kanobi said:

Women and children should not be in Pattaya. Its not a proper place for them. In the first place.

I agree that's true but only in the red light districts.  Everywhere else is pretty much like other places.  Shopping centers should not be off limits for them.  Thank you for your opinion though.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joeyg said:

The point is to use language like that in front of women and children, is low class.  I get that you don't agree with this.  It's just my opinion.  I always start out trying to be a gentlemen.

I'm just goofing around.  Jeez.

On 9/4/2017 at 10:53 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Dropping the F word in a public place is not clever, Thai people know what it means and they don't like it .

But then making a self righteous video in an attempt to redeem himself and using it again on several occasions !!

The guy is not doing himself any favours......... or maybe he's just seeking some attention in which case he's doing okay.

All he's done in his video is to make a fool of himself and certainly hasn't done himself any favours.

Archived