American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, his response was a bit much, but I've had random French people be rude to me for less than that. 

On a recent trip to Angkor Wat, I was in back of two thirty-something French women in the immigration queue at the airport. They were talking to each other, not noticing their turn had come to go to the counter. The immigration guy stood up and called them, so I leaned forward and said go. They turned around, one waved her finger at me, tsk tsk tsk, she said, and we are on vacation. I just let it go. Then my wife and I are at Angkor Wat taking the iconic photo from just inside the gate when some other frenchie starts trying to shoo us to the side for his photo. No. Not going to happen. 

Everyone is just getting ruder these days, and then we have the Chinese.

He's 64, maybe wasn't feeling at his best and some interferon started having a dig about a shopping cart. His reaction wasn't the best, admittedly, but he's right in saying it's no- news being blown into big news.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

While complaining that this incident should not have been considered news, and been rocketed around the world, he completely skirted the reason WHY it was picked up all over the world.

If he hadn't made the statement "I'm an American, I do what I want" during his rant, the story would have more or less died in the Big C and the world would have been spared exposure to this ignoramus. Sad to think he's too stupid to comprehend this.

42 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

All Americans are poorly educated and arrogant, eh? 

yes of course ... you are not able to identify them here .... ??? read the comments and than you know the good the bad and of course the ugleys who clapping hands about Mr. BIG C  ... 555

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

The American clearly over reacted to having his buttons pushed, but some guys have a special skill at getting up peoples noses, I apologise for the generalisation, but the French can excel at this skill. 

Re your sermon...I worked and socialized with many French people over a few years and they never got up my nose. 

Keep on generalising though.

Complete Gob <deleted>. He has so many good americans laughing at him. He  just made a complete ass of himself. After this the best he would ever get is an extra in a shit house advert. Testing a good toilet roll at removing shit from his face and the bull shit he leaves behind him.

Hope i do not see him ina bar in Pattaya. 

Just now, Thechook said:

He is dripping in arrogance and rudness.  His attitude that he thinks he can do what ever he likes and stuff everyone around him is vile.  True lying a horrible person.

True.  However you have no idea how psyco he actually is.

Archived