American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be many reasons why entering the 10 items line with 14. Did he count them? Dare to claim he is not doing it regularly.

5 seconds longer to wait for the guys behind him or what else.

Pretty sure that if the French would have shared his clip most people here would have got more sympathy.

Yes bragging about nationality, status and money is annoying but beyond that I do very much agree to his behaviour.

3 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I lived in New York for 10 years.  What does that mean? Not a real Yankee.  BTW The Yankees are New Yorks home team.

Sorry about that. Maybe it's the Irish Coffee effect. It's just a long-standing bias by New Englanders against New Yorkers. The aforementioned 'Yankees' took 3-4 against the Red Sox over the weekend so I am pissed . Yes, I know it is just a game. Can't wait for the NFL season to start, But for the record, real Yankees live in New England, not New York...and that's a fact.

6 minutes ago, PCA said:

Could be many reasons why entering the 10 items line with 14. Did he count them? Dare to claim he is not doing it regularly.

5 seconds longer to wait for the guys behind him or what else.

Pretty sure that if the French would have shared his clip most people here would have got more sympathy.

Yes bragging about nationality, status and money is annoying but beyond that I do very much agree to his behaviour.

"Yes bragging about nationality, status and money is annoying but beyond that I do very much agree to his behaviour."  What does that mean?

3 minutes ago, phuketsub said:

Sorry about that. Maybe it's the Irish Coffee effect. It's just a long-standing bias by New Englanders against New Yorkers. The aforementioned 'Yankees' took 3-4 against the Red Sox over the weekend so I am pissed . Yes, I know it is just a game. Can't wait for the NFL season to start, But for the record, real Yankees live in New England, not New York...and that's a fact.

That is an opinion.

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

"Yes bragging about nationality, status and money is annoying but beyond that I do very much agree to his behaviour."  What does that mean?

Means that the French just shouldn't have s..t himself

1 minute ago, bubba said:

Just had a look at Giuliano's IMDB page. For such an arrogant, self-righteous pr*ck, he has a rather ironic quote there:

Forget yourself. Live for others and God will never forget you.

Thank You.

No other country in the world is as bloody as the US. 
In 201 conflicts since 1945, the US regime has killed 
over 30 million people for their own geopolitical 
purposes.

US history was written with blood. 
Above all foreign blood.
This is shown by the fact that the United States has
 been in a state of war since 
its founding in 1776, 222 years. 

The war criminals Nation No. 1 of WK 2 time, 
can not win a single conventional war, despite all 
the power with which they daily trump! 

Panama & Grenada ... 2 dwarves are the last 
which you have booked on their profit lists 
of 201 conflicts since 1945.
maybe Mr. Geoffry, the Big C fright, is only 
a reflection of this US company

3 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Nothing to see here folks, now lets move on to an interesting topic instead of responding to this sad incideous loud mouthed noxious Septic.

Yeah, and you're such a  polite person using your code word slur for 'Murcans that mostly only Kangaroos know ... :stoner:

2 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Luckily for other other Americans he is only representing himself and not the whole American Gene Pool. So in the bigger picture he is a minnow with a mouth

No way.  Geoffrey is the God of Americans. Heil America! MAGA. Make America Geoffrey Again.

Archived