American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous guy on many levels.

He's not dangerous, well maybe only to him self , lucky he didn't get drop kicked out of the store . He's just a broken arse ex actor . Wow I made 9 mil in green backs . Well no one gives a toss . He still out there I Big C doing his shopping like the rest of us . Probably can't even afford his ticket back home .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As an American I would feel embarrassed by such a d"*ç%khead as a fellow country man. He has absolutely no manners, is certainly no stranger to the bottle and an insult to humanity. 

Sort of quality tourist which is a perfect example for one of Pattaya's finest visitors ..... 

55 minutes ago, bubba said:

Just had a look at Giuliano's IMDB page. For such an arrogant, self-righteous pr*ck, he has a rather ironic quote there:

Forget yourself. Live for others and God will never forget you.

Keep in mind that his IMDB page is edited by his daughter (Avalon Giuliano) who is also his "business partner".

The poor guy got more recognition with this video than he has in his whole career + he follows his president style as a sad and bitter brat !!!                                                                                                                  Although at his age that happens also if you don't take your meds regularly!!

Many of us have made utter fools of ourselves in the past , most of us felt embarassed and hoped it wouldn't happen again. This guy doesn't accept he acted like a plank , doesn't have any remorse , indeed he thinks he is being victimised.

I truly have the greatest sympathy for his wife and kid, dealing with an obnoxious man child cannot be easy.

No other country in the world is as bloody as the US. In 201 conflicts since 1945, the US regime has killed over 30 million people for their own geopolitical purposes.US history was written with blood. Above all foreign blood.This is shown by the fact that the United States hasbeen in a state of war since its founding in 1776, 222 years. The war criminals Nation No. 1 of WK 2 time, can not win a single conventional war, despite all the power with which they daily trump! Panama & Grenada ... 2 dwarves are the last which you have booked on their profit lists of 201 conflicts since 1945.

maybe Mr. Geoffry, the Big C fright, is only a reflection of this US company

You poor sad sole

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

What a DH he really believes that Russia interfered with the election. He cant act and he is vulgar and stupid. More American shit heads who think they know it all. Ask him to point out North Korea on a map and you get, duu.

All of the U.S. intelligence agencies agree that Russia actually DID interfere in the U.S. elections. Nice try with that deflection.

As an American who tries to get along with all nationalities he is an embarrassment to his country.  His use of vulgarity in public and in front of children is disgusting.  He really needs to go back where he came from. While this may not be 'news' in the context of World events- it show a man who is arrogant; and unable to control his emotions. I feel sorry for his family who has to deal with him on a daily basis.

17 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Many of us have made utter fools of ourselves in the past , most of us felt embarassed and hoped it wouldn't happen again. This guy doesn't accept he acted like a plank , doesn't have any remorse , indeed he thinks he is being victimised.

I truly have the greatest sympathy for his wife and kid, dealing with an obnoxious man child cannot be easy.

I just took a look at this man's back story. In British English, the man has been an arse all his life.

When he said he is an A grade writer, he conveniently left out the bits about plagiarism, being a stranger to the truth, cheating and similar characteristics.

As he said st Big C: he is an American so he can do what he wants. Now we know what he meant.

3 hours ago, Toscano said:

It is the arrogance of Americans abroad that gives them all a bad name .  I was first abroad in Italy in the 1950s where the US had done major reparations to towns and villages that had been badly damaged in WWII .  Many Italian friends and others that I met hated and reviled Americans for their arrogance and boasting , too much money .  The same applies today , many Americans are only moderately educated , but can afford to travel .  America and All Americans need to adopt a little humility and good manners .

Americans are moderately educated.  Harvard, MIT, CIT, University of California, Stanford.

4 minutes ago, natway09 said:

He says the incident is "stupid" Yes, & he is as stupid as they come.

He's admitted guilt to checking out with more than 10 items. I don't do that but I see others doing that often here, mostly Thais and Russians. I may throw them a dirty look, but trying to kick them out of line is nutty. That's what provoked him. Clearly, he is open to be provoked. 

That it's become international news is really silly. He's right about that. 

Archived