Father murders man in Prachuap for alleged sexual assault of his young daughter

webfact

Father murders man for alleged sexual assault of his young daughter

By The Nation

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN: -- A 29-year-old man shot dead another man in Prachuap Khiri Khan's Bang Saphan Noi district for allegedly sexually assaulting his six-year-old daughter.

On Sunday morning, police discovered the body of Pramuan Chuacha-aim, 51, with four gunshot wounds to the head and torso near a shack in a rubber plantation in tambon Chang Raek, Bang Saphan Noi. 

The man confessed to killing Pramuan.

His wife told police her husband killed Pramuan for sexually assaulting their daughter on August 15. 

She said her located the elusive Pramuan at a rubber plantation and confronted him about the alleged crime, resulting to a heated argument and Pramuan’s death.

She said her husband told her to take care of their daughter as he would surrender to police.

She said Pramuan used to pick up their daughter from school.

She said their daughter told a teacher about an injury allegedly sustained when Pramuan sexually assaulted her.

The family lodged a complaint with police, resulting in an arrest warrant being issued for Pramuan for taking a minor aged under 15 from her parents for a lewd act and for the attempted rape of a child aged under 13. 

Police were about to search for Pramuan when he was killed.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30325710

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-04

Well that's one sick pervert the local girls wont have to worry about ever again. To my mind the father has done a justifiable thing, though I expect the courts may have different thoughts on the matter. I wish him the best of luck with leniency though.

Four bullets, no no no, never take to a gun, knife in the left shoulder, knife to the right shoulder, knife to the right thigh, knife to the left thigh, watch as he lay in agony for an hour screaming constantly, then remove the knifes ever so slowly, allowing the blood to flow ever so freely for about 30 minutes, then repeat until he dies and leave him in the sun to rot.

Hope the dad walks free, providing this guy is actually the offender without a doubt.

Comments here seem to conclude the guy did assault the daughter - but now we do not have him around to question if that was the case. Cause that said if he did it - shoot him yes, but then it's very easy to make false claims against someone - my ex wife made similar claims against me - ALL shown later to be lies. So, be careful condemning. Maybe there is more in the full story, but my house is to hot to bother reading it !

Comments here seem to conclude the guy did assault the daughter - but now we do not have him around to question if that was the case. Cause that said if he did it - shoot him yes, but then it's very easy to make false claims against someone - my ex wife made similar claims against me - ALL shown later to be lies. So, be careful condemning. Maybe there is more in the full story, but my house is to hot to bother reading it !

I don't know why a 6 year old would fake the injuries of sexual assault and fabricate a story about the family friend who was regularly looking after her.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well done DAD, 1 less pervert around to molest children.

Good job, but 4 bullets, a little bit OTT, 1 bullet courts would maybe be lenient, but 4 bullets too much.

On the contrary. More bullets make him seem more deranged and therefore less in control. Far better for the defence of insanity.

Four bullets, no no no, never take to a gun, knife in the left shoulder, knife to the right shoulder, knife to the right thigh, knife to the left thigh, watch as he lay in agony for an hour screaming constantly, then remove the knifes ever so slowly, allowing the blood to flow ever so freely for about 30 minutes, then repeat until he dies and leave him in the sun to rot.

Hope the dad walks free, providing this guy is actually the offender without a doubt.
Sounds like you've done that before?

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Sympathy for the father.

I hope he gets treated leniently in view of the circumstances.

When the family lodged the complaint to the police, why did they not just go and arrest him ?

<deleted> this looking for arrest warrants

"the elusive Pramuan" - Father put more energy in the search :unsure:

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well done DAD, 1 less pervert around to molest children.

Good job, but 4 bullets, a little bit OTT, 1 bullet courts would maybe be lenient, but 4 bullets too much.

"Overkill" understandable in such circumstances :unsure:

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

"daughter told a teacher about an injury allegedly sustained when Pramuan sexually assaulted her."

Maybe more trustworthy as a "wife"  :smile:

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Sympathy for the father.

I hope he gets treated leniently in view of the circumstances.

When the family lodged the complaint to the police, why did they not just go and arrest him ?

<deleted> this looking for arrest warrants

No doubts, I wouldn't kill him as fast only by shooting!!!

4 hours ago, wanderluster said:

i think he should be reimbearst for the cost of the bullets. but it does amaze me how many people have guns in this country. almost as bad as america.

Hmmm, <deleted> do you have against guns? Guns, cars, knifes, hammers or which tools ever don't kill!!! 

May you start to think before post!

Btw:  if you don't like guns just DON'T buy one! Or do that 'offent' you? Ok, just leave! There are enough other lefty lib countries out there where your neigbors don't have any gun to defend even also your children!

Cheers!

This is the same everywhere. Fathers are expected to protect their families. When they do they should be rewarded. not punished. This particular father has saved all the other children in his area from exposure to the sick pervert that assaulted his daughter.

The cops were "about to search" thats 3 weeks after the report and warrant were made?

They have part to play in this horror story, one man dead another facing time, an already brutalized little girl maybe without a father because they didnt act in time.

9 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Why the police can't find him? But the parents of the girl ...

6 minutes ago, kaorop said:

The cops were "about to search" thats 3 weeks after the report and warrant were made?

They have part to play in this horror story, one man dead another facing time, an already brutalized little girl maybe without a father because they didnt act in time.

He was just more interested and put more afford in it, so he found him! :shock1:

3 hours ago, German farang said:

Hmmm, <deleted> do you have against guns? Guns, cars, knifes, hammers or which tools ever don't kill!!! 

May you start to think before post!

Btw:  if you don't like guns just DON'T buy one! Or do that 'offent' you? Ok, just leave! There are enough other lefty lib countries out there where your neigbors don't have any gun to defend even also your children!

Cheers!

So how many guns do you own in Thailand?

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sounds like you've done that before?

Never had to and hope I never have to, bu that would be the way I would do it, as much as I would want to slit his throat at 1st go

Archived