Hunt on for cruel pick-up driver who dragged two cats to their death in Trang

webfact

Hunt on for cruel pick-up driver who dragged two cats to their death in Trang

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

TRANG: -- The world of Thai social media was in uproar after it emerged that a pick-up driver had attached a rope to two cats and dragged them on the road behind his vehicle.

Pictures of the two dead cats were posted after "Boll Kittiton" had related the story on Facebook.

Animal rights groups in Trang in the south of Thailand demanded that police act to find the driver of the Mitsubishi Triton with the license plate 1041.

Thai Rath reporters went to the area where they spoke to a gas station employee called Wisanon Jaiwang, 25, who confirmed the story.

He said the driver - who he recognized as a regular customer though he doesn't know his identity - arrived to use the ATM. He was in a flustered state.

Staff saw the cats attached by their necks to a rope. One was already dead but another was still alive.

When the driver saw the commotion he climbed hurriedly into his cab

and raced off.

A chase ensued with another vehicle but was unable to catch the driver.

The dead cats were then photographed on the road.

No one was able to get the letters on the plate as they were obscured and CCTV did not manage to film the driver's face. But he was a tall male.

Cat and dog rights groups and netizens urged the police to find the driver.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-06

8 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

One must like the priorities here. Hunt for dog killer, hunt for cat killer and a guy who shot a man in a karaoke dispute walks free for 16 years.

The story is about animal cruelty, not about your opportunity to whine about something else. Stay on topic please.

2 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

Seems like something is not quite right with this guy.

Might say the same thing about those who liked to attach people, not cats, to the rear of their pick-up's.

There's still quite a few of them around if one was to follow the news these days?

7 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

You've obviously led a sheltered life, and no doubt believe black is white if you were told that.  Get over it!

So you are really saying you would be prepared to commit murder? you haven't even started with life after primary school, bravado,bravado, let me at him, hold me back someone, I repeat, grow up!

Just now, soalbundy said:

So you are really saying you would be prepared to commit murder? you haven't even started with life after primary school, bravado,bravado, let me at him, hold me back someone, I repeat, grow up!

Whatever!  Have another Leo and chill-out!

Just now, soalbundy said:

You are on the Leo not me, I'm not prepared to murder anyone, nor would I demean myself to put such desires into print.

You're obviously not an animal lover, so just stay wrapped in your cocoon.  Wifey will be wanting the dishes washing soon; get your pinny on, ready.  Have a nice day, what's left of it.  Out!

13 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I am a cat person , I like cats ,we have 2 cats.  If I saw this in the town where I live the driver would be unfit to drive for quite a while . I hate cruelty to animals , like to hear his reason for this act.

I am not a cat person, or wasn't. I rescued a Kitten that I found,it had 23 bite marks on its body, he was covered in blood and unconscious, the vet said he was beyond help, I showered him wrapped him in towels and slept with him for three months,I even had to help him defecate as he was too weak to stand and fed him with a straw, milk and mince meat, that was three years ago, he now lives with us, much to the dogs disgust and still has a limp from his ordeal but 'Little Fella' is now part of my life, however tearing somebody apart for inflicting cruelty isn't an answer, a symptom perhaps.

Archived