Hunt on for cruel pick-up driver who dragged two cats to their death in Trang

webfact

Has anyone considered the possibility that they may have been attached, by someone else, while he was parked up outside a shop or bar?

As a "Joke"?

That, as was intended, he didn't see them until he pulled up at the petrol station....... and was then as freaked out as everyone else?

And drove off without waiting for instant "justice" (no time for defence arguments) to be dispensed?

3 hours ago, lensta said:

Really?? sorry I don't see what was so "lucky" about it

What he's trying to say is it's lucky that it was only cats and not maybe dragging a baby or human being he's not saying it's lucky it's ok. understand now it's only a matter of a saying

3 hours ago, lensta said:

Really?? sorry I don't see what was so "lucky" about it

Lucky he didn't do this to some child? Thinking outside the square. :whistling:

A terrible thing to do to any animal, obviously does not believe in animism as many eastern religion/belief system adherents do.

3 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

and they make problems

Usually for themselves, they have a distorted view of life, a sense of the non-duality. Animals seem to get along quite well with different species once one allows them space to sort out their problems with one another. My dog will accept the cat in the house but the garden is his realm, if the cat ventures into the garden the dog will be aggressive towards it, taking him in her mouth and shaking him without doing him any harm, the cat appears bored during the procedure and just hangs there loosely without complaining. A cockerel has also entered my realm, at first as a baby who had been low in the pecking order, no feathers at all, an Einstein among chickens he chose my garden to live in and be left in peace, at first both the cat and dog chased him around without harming him until boredom with their feathered comrade set in, now fully grown the cockerel steals the dogs food as the dog watches and howls in indignation and the cat ignores him completely, unlike human beings they accept each other as they are and live quite harmoniously together.

4 hours ago, Borzandy said:

We are lucky this time, it was only cats...

'We' are lucky? I don't feel too lucky that cats got dragged around to their death. Why do you feel 'lucky'?

And 'only cats'? Much worse it were dogs?

OK lucky boy, go buy a lottery ticket.

5 hours ago, thenewgoo said:

I can think of an appropriate punishment once he is found. Might need a longer rope though.

I always found a short rope & a long drop works best... followed by dragging him behind his own truck to show people karma is alive !

I read somewhere that a lot of Psychopaths start of doing things like this to Animals. Best to lock him up. I don't consider him evil just the crime. He is clearly mentally Disturbed. No one can do a Evil crime like that in my opinion with out being mentally ill.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Has anyone considered the possibility that they may have been attached, by someone else, while he was parked up outside a shop or bar?

As a "Joke"?

That, as was intended, he didn't see them until he pulled up at the petrol station....... and was then as freaked out as everyone else?

And drove off without waiting for instant "justice" (no time for defence arguments) to be dispensed?

It dose seem a bit strange that he stopped to go to a Atm with 2 cats tied to his car. But if you are the kind of nutter to do something like that who knows.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Mark Alexander Smith said:

What is wrong with these People !!! .... What has gone wrong with our Society ? Or World ??? ???

Well a big part of the problem is that in Thailand there are far too many stray & feral dogs and cats. I'm not saying the cruel way this man got rid of two, probably unwanted, animals was correct but something needs to be done about the stray & feral problem as soon as possible.

On 9/6/2017 at 2:11 PM, tonray said:

The story is about animal cruelty, not about your opportunity to whine about something else. Stay on topic please.

Hello???  Comparatives  are   not  welcomed?  If  an individual   who  has  such   disregard  for   helpless  animals is  the  topic  then  why   dismiss  the  relevance  of   systemic   disregard  for  human  life?  Such  relevant  comparatives are  part  of the  balance that  is   being  distorted globally  IMO !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived