Kodi not loading tv shows or movies

AJBangkok

15 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

in your first sentence you again showed that you have actually not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

You really think that many tens of thousands of people with Kodi on their Windows, got caught caught with this particular malware because they didn't have an AV installed?

Just to give you some info, I'm not your average kodi user, but for years i'm professionally involved with Kodi, and for all those years i have it installed on my Android boxes as well as on my PC for specific reasons. So i definitely know how it behaves on both OS.

I could waste my time to explain it to you, but you have shown all over this and other threads, that you would not be able to comprehend it.

Goodbye

No worries I understand your problem.

You're a box shifter, you flog pre-loaded Kodi boxes, your business model depends on people believing Android box selection is a terrifying minefield, that Kodi set-up is far too difficult, and addons are a nightmare full of bogeymen trying to enslave your little box in a bitcoin mine.

I leave you to play with your build.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2018 at 9:13 PM, RIckandMorty said:

The Kodi-addons I was trying to get working with OpenVPN are these https://techvpn.com/best-kodi-addons/ . If that helps. 

That list of add ons despite being dated 9-Sep-2018 looks prehistoric? I haven't seen Phoenix addon in years if that helps? I'd just search latest info on Youtube and take a punt on whether the authors are there to help or not?

Archived