What is a good online TV subscription that Thais also enjoy?

Hal65

I've been a holdout with Netflix, Hulu etc but am thinking of joining the 21st century for when I have a Thail lady over. What is the best service for content that Thais and Westerners alike can enjoy? And is there a box that can send it straight to the TV or do I need to wire my laptop to the TV now?

Hi ... I use IPTV. It links from my WIFI router straight to the TV. It has about 260 English speaking channels with all major sports and movies included. Also has about 50 Thai channels :)

Best feature is the 1 week playback facility, so if you miss something, you can go back for up to 1 week and watch online... great for those late night matches. Also means you have hundreds of movies to choose from. so eliminating the need for Netflix / Hulu.

1 hour ago, Tidybeard said:

Hi ... I use IPTV. It links from my WIFI router straight to the TV. It has about 260 English speaking channels with all major sports and movies included. Also has about 50 Thai channels :)

Best feature is the 1 week playback facility, so if you miss something, you can go back for up to 1 week and watch online... great for those late night matches. Also means you have hundreds of movies to choose from. so eliminating the need for Netflix / Hulu.

Hi,  when you say IPTV, which service do you actually mean as there appears to be more than one out there? Is your IPTV service supplied as part of your internet package or is it something you purchased seperately?

I have an IPTV service supplied by TOT but the basic package is only good for watching Thai tv and the paid for upgrade doesn't have premier league football.

3 hours ago, Beats56 said:

Just get netflix it is cheap. Now you can switch the show from English to Thai language for your lady friend. Get a chromecast to watch it on your tv instead of you phone or tablet. Also cheap. 

Buy a android box instead.

Archived