Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

webfact

Video: Trouble at the "Monkey House" - foreign hoods launch attack at Surin bar

a1.jpg

Picture source: Facebook

SURIN: -- Facebook was abuzz with news that a gang of "mafia wannabes" had launched an attack at a Surin bar on Friday.

A woman on the "Maew Noi Na Raak" page said they knew the names of the foreign men involved. But police had done nothing amid suggestions they were "untouchable".

They appeared to be bikers belonging to the "Outlaws Nomad" gang.

The female poster said to the authorities: "Were you taking a holiday at the weekend? Or just waiting for someone to die before you do something?

"This is real life, not the movies".

According to the page trouble started on Friday at the Monkey House bar and spilled over into Saturday.

A foreign man was pictured with a bloody head wound. Damage was done to the bar as a video showed men armed with clubs smashing property and harassing patrons.

Sympathy was shown on another page for a man using the name "Lee Buil".

Maew Noi Na Raak commented further: "The farangs think no one can touch them - even the police. They are wannabes playing at being the mafia. Think they are big shots".

The news of the trouble has yet to hit mainstream Thai media, notes Thaivisa who are trying to verify what happened with those concerned.

Source: Facebook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-11

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Round up every one of these dirty bikie gang members and deport.

Big and tough in numbers. Total pussies alone.  

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

10 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Yawn.

Somehow I knew you would be first on here to big note your scumbag bikie pals. 

Arrest, deport and PNG the lot of the bikie scums. 

No I  have no respect for those people I am probably the least violent guy you will ever meet. But I am not stupid to make keyboard warrior remarks that hold no water. These guys even alone are more then you can handle, alone they are still dangerous. Its a mindset that these guys have they don't care about what could happen. Unlike people like me who never get violent because I realize how wrong it can go. 

Surin bar owner from UK attacked by foreign biker gang in turf war violence - he talks to Thaivisa

21616703_10155645625112071_219177397_o.thumb.jpg.060a4f650d558053e73c53f972c936c6.jpg

A well known foreign sports bar owner had 18 stitches in mouth and head wounds after a group of Outlaw bikers attacked him and others in the "Monkey House" in Surin.

Lee Buil needed hospital treatment and is now recovering from the trouble that started Friday then continued on into Saturday.

Lee, 57, from Hull was formerly known in Pattaya Soi 7 and has been in Thailand for about twenty years.

He said that Surin is usually a peaceful place but a bunch of Outlaws have recently opened a bar called Cross Pistons.

He said the bikers came into the Monkey House on Friday to intimidate people.

"They only wanted trouble and we didn't serve them", Lee told Thaivisa. "Then on Saturday they came back and had a go at me, throwing everything in sight at me".

He said they were using cues, bottles and what he termed as an "asp" - an extending telescopic truncheon used by police in the UK amongst others.

21616663_10155645624952071_526291911_o.thumb.jpg.2dcea6d878af73e3f2fc7af12d160656.jpg

Lee was a policeman between 1976 and 1979. Later he ran a windscreen company.

Extensive damage was done to the bar - around 60,000 baht - and girls were harassed, he said.

The story has been reported on the BBC and other foreign news media including in the USA.

"Someone had to take a stand, "said Lee who said that now the story has been featured widely on Facebook the police and army are involved in bringing the foreign biker gang to justice.

"Since it broke on Facebook they are on the case big style," he said.

Earlier his wife had gone on Facebook to complain about police inactivity.

Lee said that all the Outlaw gang members were foreigners, no Thais were involved.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-11

So these ruffians are the "quality tourists" the Thai Immigration is wanting to facilitate the sojourn in the kingdom?

I bet none of these farang crooks were ever harassed on Arrival at Suvarnabhumi....

and paradoxically the authorities seem to prefer to harass the quality tourists or the decent well off expats who own property....jealousy perhaps?

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

if they don't care about consequences if think they would have killed someone...

thai gangs don't care about  consequences ....

He said that Surin is usually a peaceful place but a bunch of Outlaws have recently opened a bar called Cross Pistons.

Nothing new here.
If one's own business is bad, then the simplest measure is to break the competitors.
In all the red light districts in the world, the criminal groups camouflaged as motorcycle groups operate like this.

IF the bibs are interested, it should be a piece of cake to identify these clowns, based on the VDO.

Problem is that they will proceed a Oh, I am sorry and pass on an envelope... and walk.

Man, put a shotgun under you counter an kick ass, if they dare to come back.

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Round up every one of these dirty bikie gang members and deport.

Big and tough in numbers. Total pussies alone.  

I am sure the Outlaws have Thai members too, as do the Hells Angels. Are you going to deport them?

It was a little scuffle. Worse things happen every night in bars across Thailand.

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

It is blatant criminal activity and violence for which the foreigners involved will no doubt be arrested and deported.

Too many of these foreign bikie gang scum in Thailand now IMO.

Time for the BiB to get rid of them and their apologist fanboys.

Do you think i am an apologist fanboy?

I see the bar owner has stated no Thai's were involved.

But on the scale of what happens around Thailand most nights it is a minor scuffle.

25 minutes ago, giddyup said:

These guys even alone are more then you can handle, alone they are still dangerous

Know them all personally do you?

Nope, but seem my fair share of documentaries on outlaw biker gangs, and what mentality they have. What they have to do to get in stuff like that. Its the fact that they have different ideas about fighting and not care about the damage they do. 

Personally i try to stay out of all fights.. suppose i get into a fight and knock someone down.. and he hits his head and dies... stuff like that goes through my mind. I think of all the things that can go wrong and if they do your life is messed up. That is why i try to avoid fights at all cost.

These guys don't really care.. they just fight no matter what damage they cause.. crazy people are dangerous people.

Archived