BANGKOK 18 March 2019 23:17
welovethailand

Tumeric will clean your liver and kidneys

A fine report...but tumeric can also cause some gastric complications, as it once happened to me...

I take tumeric curcumin daily.

Milk thistle is also good for liver health, many say.

Choline & Inositol is said to be good for fatty liver.

But my liver panel is excellent. Just need it to handle the cholesterol/LDL better.

Turmeric and black pepper does wonders. It works same as aspirin without the side effects aspirin does. I prefer buying black pepper and fresh turmeric from the market. It costs almost nothing and what a great medicine it is! I grind a quarter spoon of black pepper with a spoonful of turmeric and then drink the mixture with water.

Hey Guys, I started the Tumeric post awhile back , but was away.

Yes, black pepper is good, but really what is needed is something oiley, greasy, for it to "stick to" and stay in your system longer. I use fish oil every day so that is my "stick".

I believe everyone should take fish oil or some kind of Omega's.

Real Dr's, not Big Pharma fake Dr's, will tell you the benefits are unbelieveable and data is still pouring in.

Proven: Omega's help stimulate brain function, "ie", people with severe brain trama tend to "keep sparking" even while unconscious, or in a coma. I have had 3 serious concussions (idiots hit me) and a blood clot that almost did me in (induced coma) and I remember more now, than before.

Proven: After 3 "totaled car" incidents in my youth, and 2 cracked discs and 2 damaged vertibrages (sp?) and a spat of pain pill addition (induced by "Pharma Pill Dr's), today I have  been pain free for almost 20 years, because of the fish oil, that tends to "oil" the joints and renew dead cells.

Proven:Fish oil helps lower HBP and improve blood flow and support healthy heart function.

Sorry to get off the topic...but, Tumeric can also take away pain. After being hit by one of the brainless wonders here, a few years ago, that damaged my pelvic bone, some times I have hip pain in the sockets. Well, after 2-3 tumeric capsules, and 1-2 hours, that pain is gone.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a "old Man". At 58, in a few days, my life has been filled with wrestling (earlier in life) constant swimming, tennis, racketball, biking and a very busy business for many years.

I think alcohal (In my case, it was when a girl got me to drink a wine cooler w/ her when I was 32 yrs old. That led to "wine", then beer, then ..well, you get the idea), was the factor for me. I lived w/ 220/200 for several years. I thought I was just "active". (HeHe), but don't trust what the drug pushers tell you..a few numbers high is not a reason to run and poison your body with , well, poison.

Thats all, just my "opinion", based on a real life senerial..do what you think you need......

On 10/23/2017 at 1:42 AM, realviking48 said:

If you Google " turmeric",

they say you also  need to eat BLACK PEPPER to get the most out of  the turmeric.

Particularly as a treatment for arthritis.  

It’s also recommended in small doses as a treatment for wind, for people lacking in a sense of humour.

• Thanks 1

Do you mean detoxifying rather than cleaning?

Acually, both.

StreetCowboy, not sure about that with Google. My info comes from those like Health Ranger. He tells the truth, thats why Google is trying to take him down. So..I don't Google important stuff.

A deep cleansing can be done with lemon/lime juice and baking soda, early in the morning. Its sort of like running a trojan finder, before your windows boots up. Mix and drink, the soda gets in and lifts toxins up and out..lemon cleans. Pretty easy. either way, turmeric is amazing for many things. been working over 3,000 years and no deaths.  big pharma is dangerous. Never know if they are just taking your money..or killing you slowly to get more of it.

The pepper, is used as a "fat" to help stick the turmeric to last  longer in your gut & organs. If it helps with arthritis, I don't know. But good to know. Thanks

I said Health Ranger, he is also here :

https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html

He posts his qualifications and back ground at the bottom...I'm sure you won't find anyone more qualified. Thats why Google wants to take him down. His team also covers many other news fields. Not just health, which is his specilty. If you can find better, I would like to know.