Tumeric will clean your liver and kidneys

welovethailand

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

"Therefore, turmeric extracts and curcumin can be cautiously recommended"

If your eyeballs start to turn yellow, slow down...my only problem.

Yep, thats it.

Least it's only the eye balls....

:laugh:

On 03/01/2018 at 11:37 AM, faraday said:

Least it's only the eye balls....

:laugh:

Eating Turmeric is not recommended after you have been to a dental hygienist and had your teeth cleaned or even worse bleached.stay away from Curry's for a few days.

I take Turmeric capsules everyday for an arthritic foot. It has helped a lot, doesn't stop the pain completely but helps. I stopped taking it for a while and the pain was so much worse. For kidneys and liver we started having daily fresh juice. Hubby was in hospital seriously ill. At the time a test showed up he had a fatty liver. We started on daily juice of apples, lemon, carrots, beetroot, celery and ginger. His next test he had months later showed all clear...maybe a coincidence..... not sure but nothing in our lives changed other than the juice. Can only go on personal experiences but i swear by both. 

theguyfromanotherforu

yes it does kill cancer...(it always has, but now, "Officially" it has been documented as a killer)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html

Cancer was created to kill people. cancer "cures" (radiation) only create more cancer cells. Thus, Big Pharma, wins big time. They will take your life and money away..

Thailand (asia) is full of natural "medicines"..use them, before its taken away.

1 hour ago, welovethailand said:

theguyfromanotherforu

yes it does kill cancer...(it always has, but now, "Officially" it has been documented as a killer)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html

Cancer was created to kill people. cancer "cures" (radiation) only create more cancer cells. Thus, Big Pharma, wins big time. They will take your life and money away..

Thailand (asia) is full of natural "medicines"..use them, before its taken away.

So Steve Jobs thought and later regretted it. No thanks.

On 07/01/2018 at 12:34 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have acid reflux due to hernia.

Turmeric helps somewhat, but it surely doesn't help at all if I've been eating crap. Highly doubt it can cure cancer.

No one is mentioning the awful bo (or rather a pee odour) when taking this. It's terrible.

I've never taken it in significant quantities to notice such side effects lol but that is definitely a deal breaker 

• 2 months later...

My wife takes tumeric in the morning with lime or a bit of honey. It helps ease the taste. Most all we eat now has many toxins in it, thanks to Monsanto and the FDA, for approving it. Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free. I can't find the article, but I think I posted it here a couple months ago. Take a look back. Tumeric will not stop a hang-over, but will releave most of the toxins from the cheap alcohal, but, high price alcohal is not immune from toxins. If you drink too much, you are literally poisoning your body & mind.  I guess, if you gotta drink, at least take some tumeric every day , or that Dragon you are chasing, will bite you pretty soon. If you want to decrease your need to drink, (or stop the shakes) buy a bottle of that sweet orange, grape, strawberry drink that kids like Its full of sugars, and thats what your body is screaming for. The sugar shot.

Hope that helps..

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, speedtripler said:

The reason real doctors don't talk about turmeric as medicine is because there is no proof it does anything, positive or negative 

So, let's move on to the black pepper? 

I ate some on my steak last night but wouldn't go so far as to call it "medicinal" 

Doctors make money with lots of sick patients who line up to pick up drug scripts.

Why would doctors want no clients? Of course they are going to talk down herbs and spices. They want people eating crap foods - better bmw for them.

Tumeric contains antioxidants and is good for you. Eat it.

The more good things you eat the less health problems you are likely to have.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:59 AM, welovethailand said:

My wife takes tumeric in the morning with lime or a bit of honey. It helps ease the taste. Most all we eat now has many toxins in it, thanks to Monsanto and the FDA, for approving it. Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free. I can't find the article, but I think I posted it here a couple months ago. Take a look back. Tumeric will not stop a hang-over, but will releave most of the toxins from the cheap alcohal, but, high price alcohal is not immune from toxins. If you drink too much, you are literally poisoning your body & mind.  I guess, if you gotta drink, at least take some tumeric every day , or that Dragon you are chasing, will bite you pretty soon. If you want to decrease your need to drink, (or stop the shakes) buy a bottle of that sweet orange, grape, strawberry drink that kids like Its full of sugars, and thats what your body is screaming for. The sugar shot.

Hope that helps..

Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free

Please back this up. Thank you. 

I take 3 turmeric capsules every day. Helps for digestion.
Much better and healthier is fresh fruit juice with ginger!
Now that cleans your liver and kidneys.
My favorite homemade juice is made of:
3 apples, 5 big carrots and a big piece of fresh ginger. A bit spicy when drink but it really vitalize your body! Try it for several days and you’ll see. Beside, you might loose also some weight...

Just now, siamcrut said:

3 apples, 5 big carrots and a big piece of fresh ginger. A bit spicy when drink but it really vitalize your body! Try it for several days and you’ll see. Beside, you might loose also some weight...

Apples contain a fair amount of sugar. More heathly to eat the skin. Ginger is great though.

3 hours ago, siamcrut said:

We have similar juice each day. Apple, Carrot, ginger, lemon, beetroot and celery. Delish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 11:19 PM, wpcoe said:

Is there a Thai word for turmeric, or would folks in a market here understand if you ask "turmeric mii mai, khrup"?

try calling it   kamin.......or kamin chan       it is a root that looks a little like ginger .  its usually rather small

in size and yellowish.   Not real easy to find, but usually someone will be selling it at the bigger markets.

taking a photo along is a good idea :-)    BTW:  they often have it in ground up form....i do not buy that as

do not trust the purity.     a few pieces of kamin is very cheap !   for sure not more than 20 or 30 baht a kilo !

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, mommysboy said:

Do you mean detoxifying rather than cleaning?

There’s no such thing as ‘detoxing’. In medical terms, it’s a nonsense. Diet and exercise is the only way to get healthy. But which of the latest fad regimes can really make a difference? We look at the facts

Just now, evilebxxx said:

There’s no such thing as ‘detoxing’. In medical terms, it’s a nonsense. Diet and exercise is the only way to get healthy. But which of the latest fad regimes can really make a difference? We look at the facts

2 minutes ago, evilebxxx said:

If toxins did build up in a way your body couldn’t excrete, he says, you’d likely be dead or in need of serious medical intervention. “The healthy body has kidneys, a liver, skin, even lungs that are detoxifying as we speak,” he says. “There is no known way – certainly not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better.”

On 12/22/2017 at 12:18 PM, StreetCowboy said:

“Alternative medicine” that has been scientifically proven to work is called “medicine”

Alternative medicine that has been proven not to work, or which has so little  effect that it cannot be proven either way, is called “Alternative medicine”

yeah and i note that the OP didn't say what the "other" health field he was licensed in was.

On 22/04/2018 at 1:17 AM, rumak said:

try calling it   kamin.......or kamin chan       it is a root that looks a little like ginger .  its usually rather small

in size and yellowish.   Not real easy to find, but usually someone will be selling it at the bigger markets.

taking a photo along is a good idea :-)    BTW:  they often have it in ground up form....i do not buy that as

do not trust the purity.     a few pieces of kamin is very cheap !   for sure not more than 20 or 30 baht a kilo !

Tumeric roots are not small. I grow it. Hands turn yellow when cutting it.

3 hours ago, Justfine said:

Tumeric roots are not small. I grow it. Hands turn yellow when cutting it.

we grow it too.........yours must be bigger than mine  :shock1:    

Forget about that crazy person. Sounds like he has roots to Big Pharma. (Chinese medisine and Herbs came long before Big Pharma tried to shut down all Herbs and supplements & minerals). This thread is about getting healthy with Tumeric. I read 2 days ago an article proving Tumeric can cure Type 2 diabetis. Search it, sorry, lost my link. 

Yes, tumeric is very orange, same as pumkin here in Thailand. Must be rich in beta's.  Yes, you can detox and when you use too much alcohal, or Big Pharma poison meds, or get too much Gylsophate (Monsantos weed killer & pesticide) in your system, you need to use something naturally strong like Tumeric. Yes, the kidneys and liver are like "filters & screens" but when  they get over powered by too much toxins, then they can "shut down". Tumeric is like calling in the Navy Seals to do a clean-up. So eat it, juice it and anything else you like,  its all for your better health.

Archived