Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 July 2019 20:59
welovethailand

Tumeric will clean your liver and kidneys

Recommended Posts

On 31/12/2017 at 9:37 PM, Thunder26 said:

You should say "Ka-min" and this is the way it looks like:

Image result for turmeric

We have that in the fridge at home

Wasn't 100% sure what it was... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Therefore, turmeric extracts and curcumin can be cautiously recommended"

 

If your eyeballs start to turn yellow, slow down...my only problem.

Yep, thats it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, welovethailand said:

"Therefore, turmeric extracts and curcumin can be cautiously recommended"

 

If your eyeballs start to turn yellow, slow down...my only problem.

Yep, thats it.

 

Least it's only the eye balls....

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote OP......

 

Tumeric will clean your liver and kidneys.

 

TuRmeric will do that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2018 at 11:37 AM, faraday said:

Least it's only the eye balls....

:laugh:

Eating Turmeric is not recommended after you have been to a dental hygienist and had your teeth cleaned or even worse bleached.stay away from Curry's for a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take Turmeric capsules everyday for an arthritic foot. It has helped a lot, doesn't stop the pain completely but helps. I stopped taking it for a while and the pain was so much worse. For kidneys and liver we started having daily fresh juice. Hubby was in hospital seriously ill. At the time a test showed up he had a fatty liver. We started on daily juice of apples, lemon, carrots, beetroot, celery and ginger. His next test he had months later showed all clear...maybe a coincidence..... not sure but nothing in our lives changed other than the juice. Can only go on personal experiences but i swear by both. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have acid reflux due to hernia.

 

Turmeric helps somewhat, but it surely doesn't help at all if I've been eating crap. Highly doubt it can cure cancer.

 

No one is mentioning the awful bo (or rather a pee odour) when taking this. It's terrible.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theguyfromanotherforu

yes it does kill cancer...(it always has, but now, "Officially" it has been documented as a killer)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html

Cancer was created to kill people. cancer "cures" (radiation) only create more cancer cells. Thus, Big Pharma, wins big time. They will take your life and money away..

Thailand (asia) is full of natural "medicines"..use them, before its taken away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, welovethailand said:

theguyfromanotherforu

yes it does kill cancer...(it always has, but now, "Officially" it has been documented as a killer)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html

Cancer was created to kill people. cancer "cures" (radiation) only create more cancer cells. Thus, Big Pharma, wins big time. They will take your life and money away..

Thailand (asia) is full of natural "medicines"..use them, before its taken away.

 

So Steve Jobs thought and later regretted it. No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2018 at 12:34 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have acid reflux due to hernia.

 

Turmeric helps somewhat, but it surely doesn't help at all if I've been eating crap. Highly doubt it can cure cancer.

 

No one is mentioning the awful bo (or rather a pee odour) when taking this. It's terrible.

I've never taken it in significant quantities to notice such side effects lol but that is definitely a deal breaker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it doesn't make a lot of sense but I used a homeopathic preparation of something called Nux Vomica. It definitely works for hangovers and decreased my desire to drink.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife takes tumeric in the morning with lime or a bit of honey. It helps ease the taste. Most all we eat now has many toxins in it, thanks to Monsanto and the FDA, for approving it. Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free. I can't find the article, but I think I posted it here a couple months ago. Take a look back. Tumeric will not stop a hang-over, but will releave most of the toxins from the cheap alcohal, but, high price alcohal is not immune from toxins. If you drink too much, you are literally poisoning your body & mind.  I guess, if you gotta drink, at least take some tumeric every day , or that Dragon you are chasing, will bite you pretty soon. If you want to decrease your need to drink, (or stop the shakes) buy a bottle of that sweet orange, grape, strawberry drink that kids like Its full of sugars, and thats what your body is screaming for. The sugar shot.

Hope that helps..

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, speedtripler said:

The reason real doctors don't talk about turmeric as medicine is because there is no proof it does anything, positive or negative 

 

So, let's move on to the black pepper? 

I ate some on my steak last night but wouldn't go so far as to call it "medicinal" 

Doctors make money with lots of sick patients who line up to pick up drug scripts.

 

Why would doctors want no clients? Of course they are going to talk down herbs and spices. They want people eating crap foods - better bmw for them.

 

Tumeric contains antioxidants and is good for you. Eat it.

 

The more good things you eat the less health problems you are likely to have.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look into Chinese medisines.

 

    I believe you that you are not licensed. Licensed doctors know how to spell medicine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2018 at 10:59 AM, welovethailand said:

My wife takes tumeric in the morning with lime or a bit of honey. It helps ease the taste. Most all we eat now has many toxins in it, thanks to Monsanto and the FDA, for approving it. Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free. I can't find the article, but I think I posted it here a couple months ago. Take a look back. Tumeric will not stop a hang-over, but will releave most of the toxins from the cheap alcohal, but, high price alcohal is not immune from toxins. If you drink too much, you are literally poisoning your body & mind.  I guess, if you gotta drink, at least take some tumeric every day , or that Dragon you are chasing, will bite you pretty soon. If you want to decrease your need to drink, (or stop the shakes) buy a bottle of that sweet orange, grape, strawberry drink that kids like Its full of sugars, and thats what your body is screaming for. The sugar shot.

Hope that helps..

Tumeric has been proven in at least one documented case. A lady out of Briton gave up on her chemo, being sick all the time and the high cost. Started Tumeric with the aid of a compassionate Dr. who documented, and evaluated her progress. In about 6 months, she was cancer free

Please back this up. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...