BANGKOK 27 March 2019 05:52
welovethailand

Tumeric will clean your liver and kidneys

At worst spices are very good for your health in moderation. No harm to trying tumeric/curcumin.

• Like 1

I take 3 turmeric capsules every day. Helps for digestion.
Much better and healthier is fresh fruit juice with ginger!
Now that cleans your liver and kidneys.
My favorite homemade juice is made of:
3 apples, 5 big carrots and a big piece of fresh ginger. A bit spicy when drink but it really vitalize your body! Try it for several days and you’ll see. Beside, you might loose also some weight...

Just now, siamcrut said:

3 apples, 5 big carrots and a big piece of fresh ginger. A bit spicy when drink but it really vitalize your body! Try it for several days and you’ll see. Beside, you might loose also some weight...

Apples contain a fair amount of sugar. More heathly to eat the skin. Ginger is great though.

3 hours ago, siamcrut said:

We have similar juice each day. Apple, Carrot, ginger, lemon, beetroot and celery. Delish.

• Like 1

Don't worry what the haters say, we know this herb WORKS and WORKS well, for the last 2-3-4 thousand years. 

Enjoy it what ever way you like and enjoy "healthy".

On 12/30/2017 at 11:19 PM, wpcoe said:

Is there a Thai word for turmeric, or would folks in a market here understand if you ask "turmeric mii mai, khrup"?

try calling it   kamin.......or kamin chan       it is a root that looks a little like ginger .  its usually rather small

in size and yellowish.   Not real easy to find, but usually someone will be selling it at the bigger markets.

taking a photo along is a good idea :-)    BTW:  they often have it in ground up form....i do not buy that as

do not trust the purity.     a few pieces of kamin is very cheap !   for sure not more than 20 or 30 baht a kilo !

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, mommysboy said:

Do you mean detoxifying rather than cleaning?

There’s no such thing as ‘detoxing’. In medical terms, it’s a nonsense. Diet and exercise is the only way to get healthy. But which of the latest fad regimes can really make a difference? We look at the facts

• Like 1

Just now, evilebxxx said:

There’s no such thing as ‘detoxing’. In medical terms, it’s a nonsense. Diet and exercise is the only way to get healthy. But which of the latest fad regimes can really make a difference? We look at the facts

2 minutes ago, evilebxxx said:

If toxins did build up in a way your body couldn’t excrete, he says, you’d likely be dead or in need of serious medical intervention. “The healthy body has kidneys, a liver, skin, even lungs that are detoxifying as we speak,” he says. “There is no known way – certainly not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better.”

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 12:18 PM, StreetCowboy said:

“Alternative medicine” that has been scientifically proven to work is called “medicine”

Alternative medicine that has been proven not to work, or which has so little  effect that it cannot be proven either way, is called “Alternative medicine”

yeah and i note that the OP didn't say what the "other" health field he was licensed in was.

• Haha 1

On 22/04/2018 at 1:17 AM, rumak said:

try calling it   kamin.......or kamin chan       it is a root that looks a little like ginger .  its usually rather small

in size and yellowish.   Not real easy to find, but usually someone will be selling it at the bigger markets.

taking a photo along is a good idea :-)    BTW:  they often have it in ground up form....i do not buy that as

do not trust the purity.     a few pieces of kamin is very cheap !   for sure not more than 20 or 30 baht a kilo !

Tumeric roots are not small. I grow it. Hands turn yellow when cutting it.

Forget about that crazy person. Sounds like he has roots to Big Pharma. (Chinese medisine and Herbs came long before Big Pharma tried to shut down all Herbs and supplements & minerals). This thread is about getting healthy with Tumeric. I read 2 days ago an article proving Tumeric can cure Type 2 diabetis. Search it, sorry, lost my link. 

Yes, tumeric is very orange, same as pumkin here in Thailand. Must be rich in beta's.  Yes, you can detox and when you use too much alcohal, or Big Pharma poison meds, or get too much Gylsophate (Monsantos weed killer & pesticide) in your system, you need to use something naturally strong like Tumeric. Yes, the kidneys and liver are like "filters & screens" but when  they get over powered by too much toxins, then they can "shut down". Tumeric is like calling in the Navy Seals to do a clean-up. So eat it, juice it and anything else you like,  its all for your better health.