• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Suitcase said:

You haven't noticed there are women of many other Asian nationalities visiting

and living here in Thailand?

Perhaps his wife could be one of them and not Thai.

On 16/09/2017 at 2:22 PM, jeab1980 said:

Funny im married to a Thai lady and have never heard those stories or been asked for money or been hinted at for money.

But hey dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Another who doesnt bother reading the whole thread.

21 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Agreed. Instead of waxing philosophical, why didn't he simply tell us what guy he recommended to his Real GFE?

i suggested the guy with comparable house and some cars including a late model corvette even though another guy had a porsche it was a 924, an older less valuable car that some called more of a volkswagon than a porsche.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:50 PM, samsensam said:

any wise woman would not have anything to do with a sex tourist.

Hello there, did the wise woman say to the sex tourist, "hello, are you a sex tourist, I am just checking ok?" All Farangs are sex tourists so she is wise not to have anything to do with them.

I too often project the image that I am not a sex tourist.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:14 PM, atyclb said:

get a hotel room in kuta beach, bali. hang out at local restaurants and shopping areas in the daytime. easy to meet japanese women and also taiwan women. imo quality way above the average thai woman you meet unless in professional circles. and (make sure you are sitting) they dont need your money nor ask for it or hint for it or tell you stories about sick family members.

thai dating sites imo are largely women looking for serious aka financial support

Bali is kind of far isn't it? May be if he just join a flower arrangement group he could meet some mature ladies and invite them for tea. Or cooking classes or just go watch some opera or musical shows bring your friend along so you don't feel out of place and if you see a nice lady just talk to her.

It's good to have Thai friends who may be able to connect you to some mature ladies. 

10 hours ago, madusa said:

Hello there, did the wise woman say to the sex tourist, "hello, are you a sex tourist, I am just checking ok?" All Farangs are sex tourists so she is wise not to have anything to do with them.

I too often project the image that I am not a sex tourist.

I consider myself more of a 'Romance Tourist'.

On 9/17/2017 at 3:55 PM, Thongkorn said:

Probably a sex tourist, From a String of broken Marriages, all their fault of course, Who would not dare do most of the things that go on here, in their own country,

I'm too old (and poor) to do the things I do here, in my home country.

Paul McCartney tried it and it cost him 20M pounds.

Robin Williams tried it, and after the 3rd failure (and loss of 50M dollars) committed suicide.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:18 PM, jeab1980 said:

All the guys i know married or living with a thai have come to the same conclusions as me, so maybe not quite the exeption as you seem to think  or as this forum would have us belive. By the majority i presume you mean TV forum members? As i said dont let the facts get in the way of a good story..

Why do i need to be congratulated for dispelling a myth and telling the truth by the way.

I've slept with three or four expats wives ......... the guys always insist on telling me how faithful and loyal their wives are. I refuse to meet other white guys women now, not keen on lying.

I used to tell my mates back in the UK how loyal and loving my English (schoolteacher) wife was, still didn't stop her banging the gardener and divorce raping me.

Truth is, we men believe what we want to believe, and reality plays very little part in our world view.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

11 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I've slept with three or four expats wives ......... the guys always insist on telling me how faithful and loyal their wives are. I refuse to meet other white guys women now, not keen on lying.

Why did you meet them before if you knew and not keen on lying?

11 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I used to tell my mates back in the UK how loyal and loving my English (schoolteacher) wife was, still didn't stop her banging the gardener and divorce raping me.

Truth is, we men believe what we want to believe, and reality plays very little part in our world view.

With all of the available ladies here and ease of finding women, you have to sleep with someone else's wife - - nice guy. 

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Why did you meet them before if you knew and not keen on lying?

I usually only found out they had husbands after the main event.

The husbands were all wealthier, nicer and often younger or better looking than me.

Beats me why they do it! I've never understood women.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

5 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I usually only found out they had husbands after the main event.

The husbands were all wealthier, nicer and often younger or better looking than me.

Beats me why they do it! I've never understood women.

The key word is "usually" suggesting on occasion(s) you knew prior. Maybe a bit of "I got had over so <deleted>" I'm not slating you just interested as I've personally never understood why any man would want to shag someone else's wife, especially it here. Beats me why they do it. 

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

The key word is "usually" suggesting on occasion(s) you knew prior. Maybe a bit of "I got had over so <deleted>" I'm not slating you just interested as I've personally never understood why any man would want to shag someone else's wife, especially it here. Beats me why they do it. 

Her body, her choice ............... if she doesn't care about her husband, why should I?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

10 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Her body, her choice ............... if she doesn't care about her husband, why should I?

Because she is a piece of <deleted> for cheating on him. 

I guess we all have our own moral code about situations like these

Edited by Kadilo

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Because she is a piece of <deleted> for cheating on him. 

I guess we all have our own moral code about situations like these

I have never understood guys whose wife cheats on them and they then want to blame (and beat up) the other guy. It is obvious where the blame lies there should be no need to expect other males to be 'virtuous' on their behalf.

55 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I have never understood guys whose wife cheats on them and they then want to blame (and beat up) the other guy. It is obvious where the blame lies there should be no need to expect other males to be 'virtuous' on their behalf.

I disagree. Whilst the blame lies with the lady so seeking extra curriculum, the guy has a responsibility too in my book. It's one of my no go,s but as I  say each to their own. 

Edited by Kadilo

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I disagree. Whilst the blame lies with the lady so seeking extra curriculum, the guy has a responsibility too in my book. It's one of my no go,s but as I  say each to their own. 

Ok but can you back up your reasons?  There could be all sorts of reasons why a married lady decides to have an affair or fling. She may be in an open relationship, her husband may not be able to physically please her and is Ok for her to look elsewhere for sex, the relationship could very unhappy and closure is needed, etc, etc.. This is why i contend that the responsibility must lie with the person who has strayed for whatever reason. I reckon women must think us guys are completely daft if they are caught with another guy and their partner blames the guy more than them.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Ok but can you back up your reasons?  There could be all sorts of reasons why a married lady decides to have an affair or fling. She may be in an open relationship, her husband may not be able to physically please her and is Ok for her to look elsewhere for sex, the relationship could very unhappy and closure is needed, etc, etc.. This is why i contend that the responsibility must lie with the person who has strayed for whatever reason. I reckon women must think us guys are completely daft if they are caught with another guy and their partner blames the guy more than them.

I'm not saying the husband should blame the guy more than his wife. What I said was that personally I would not knowingly cheat with a lady if I knew she was married to an expat out here. I would not want to have anything to do with their breakdown whether it would of failed anyway or not for me is irrelevant, I would not want it on my conscience. I would also have no sympathy for any guy that got found out and had his lights knocked out either. 

The gentlemen in the discussion here said he knew the husbands and they believed their wives were loyal so it's not about an open relationship etc. 

Edited by Kadilo

Ok appreciate the reasons you have given, a bit disappointing that you went on to say you would have no sympathy if someone was assaulted as a result though. A guys wife having an affair is her responsibility, not that of the person she is having the affair with and it is not a criminal offence. Assault is criminal. Would you not have any sympathy either then if she had her lights knocked out ??

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Ok appreciate the reasons you have given, a bit disappointing that you went on to say you would have no sympathy if someone was assaulted as a result though. A guys wife having an affair is her responsibility, not that of the person she is having the affair with and it is not a criminal offence. Assault is criminal. Would you not have any sympathy either then if she had her lights knocked out ??

Yes. I don't condone violence against women whatever the provocation.The guy obviously enjoys taking risks, I guess that's part of the attraction so if you with knowingly play with fire you must expect whatever the consequences come your way. Maybe that's double standards, I dunno, but that's my take. 

19 hours ago, madusa said:

Bali is kind of far isn't it? May be if he just join a flower arrangement group he could meet some mature ladies and invite them for tea. Or cooking classes or just go watch some opera or musical shows bring your friend along so you don't feel out of place and if you see a nice lady just talk to her.

It's good to have Thai friends who may be able to connect you to some mature ladies. 

"Bali is kind of far isn't it?"

not if you're a surfer .  relationship wise for me ive had better experiences with japanese girls because they seem more open minded, more worldly, ones i dated have travelled to many countries plus we hit the waves together. either they surf or boogieboard. how many thai female surfers have you ever known or heard about?  typically thai girls at the beach carry umbrellas or hide under trees 

thai gals that go listen to opera are likely quite upscale and represent a tiny % of society.

Edited by atyclb

4 hours ago, Gruff said:

i have never nor would i knowingly play around with an expats wife or that of a friend. just not worth any consequential or subsequential issue. on that note cant say i ever been attracted to one either

Edited by atyclb

20 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

So i hope you feel good about yourself. Personaly i think it pretty low of you but we all have our moral compass.

13 hours ago, atyclb said:

"Bali is kind of far isn't it?"

not if you're a surfer .  relationship wise for me ive had better experiences with japanese girls because they seem more open minded, more worldly, ones i dated have travelled to many countries plus we hit the waves together. either they surf or boogieboard. how many thai female surfers have you ever known or heard about?  typically thai girls at the beach carry umbrellas or hide under trees 

How many Thai girls have you met that participate in any sporting activity?

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

So i hope you feel good about yourself. Personaly i think it pretty low of you but we all have our moral compass.

My moral compass says don't steal, don't strike and try not to break the laws of the land.

Pretty much anything else goes.

Edited by MaeJoMTB